We are always looking for enthusiastic & motivated people to join our team. If you have the required experience & skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity in a growing company, please view the available positions below and apply now.
Salary Grade: $20 – $30/hr – dependent upon years of education and experience.
Performs specialized tasks related to removal, treating, cleaning and disinfection of client sites. They perform projects as assigned by office or dispatch staff. Must be knowledgeable of meticulous cleaning techniques, WHIMIS, OSHA, respirator procedures, and specialized equipment used in completing assigned tasks (or be willing to learn the correct procedures). Performing general cleaning tasks, removal of trash, soiled linens, carpet flooring or furniture is also required. Must work in cooperation with supervisor, and interface with other staff in a friendly, professional manner; enlist cooperation from all colleagues, and ask questions when unsure.
- This position requires a high school or GED graduate
PREFERRED EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Valid First Aid / CPR
- Candidate must be able to lift/carry up to 50lbs on a routine basis
- Knowledgeable of WHIMIS and OH&S regulations
- Must be able to wear respirator and follow appropriate procedures
- Be a safety conscience individual
DUTIES AND EXPECTATIONS
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Removes & treats Bio-Hazards from all areas utilizing established Health and Safety Policy and other established and certified protocols
- Cleans assigned area according to established protocols and respirator procedures
- Uses special equipment, chemicals, PPE, and supplies appropriately and correctly
- Reports health, safety, and other maintenance needs to supervisor
- Uses equipment safely, correctly and within the regulatory compliance standards set forth by Health and Safety Policy
- Follows specific cleaning protocols established by company policy
- Cleans and maintains equipment according to company policy
- This is an on-call/casual position.
- Must be able to attend out of town scenes
- Must be flexible to work weekdays, weekends, late nights.
- Police Clearance required and must be approved prior to employment. Please be prepared to provide required information.
- Trauma Scene Bio Service Inc. is a smoke-free and fragrance-free workplace
Fill out the form below to apply. Please attach your cover letter and resume.